Recent Advancement in Treating Dementia
Early discovery and exact study are critical, as vascular dementia is at any rate halfway preventable. Ischemic changes in the cerebrum are irreversible; however the patient with vascular dementia can exhibit times of cohesion or even gentle change. Since stroke is a basic piece of vascular dementia, the objective is to prevent new strokes. This is endeavored through decrease of stroke chance components, for example, hypertension, high blood lipid levels, atrial fibrillation, or diabetes mellitus.
- Primary mental health care and nursing
- Psychopharmacological treatment
- Advanced drugs for dementia
- Cognitive behavioural therapy
- Family therapy in nursing